Why should Council workers face cuts when most are Tory/Libdem?

Really!

The accuracy of your post suggested otherwise!

But for the thousanth time the government can't pay its debts with people houses. Your lack of understanding of simple finances makes me wonder why you bother posting this tosh at all.

Specifically on the question of Local Governments can you answer the following:

Are most councils run by the Libdems/Tories

Are these councils guilty of overspending in the past

If they are then who should be blamed for this

If they aren't then why cut the jobs and pay of those that work for them

66 councils are run by the conservatives

37 by labour

14 by lib dems

45 have no overall control

central government funding for councils is being reduced as part of the programme to correct the obscene structural deficit run up by the previous new labour government. no council will suffer more than a 2% cut in grant.

why are you are obsessing about overspending councils?

You mean like they haven't been doing over the last decade in Sheffield!

Perhaps, and it was under Labour for most of that time and we know what they're like for wasting money. It's a different economic climate now though, waste cannot be tolerated like it was back then. Surely even Titanic99 can understand that?

66 councils are run by the conservatives

37 by labour

14 by lib dems

45 have no overall control

central government funding for councils is being reduced as part of the programme to correct the obscene structural deficit run up by the previous new labour government. no council will suffer more than a 2% cut in grant.

why are you are obsessing about overspending councils?

I'm not sure of your point, your statistics show my point to be accurate that most Councils are Libdem or Tory, so given that fact are you saying these Councils haven't overspent and don't deserve to have any cuts.

But for the thousanth time the government can't pay its debts with people houses. Your lack of understanding of simple finances makes me wonder why you bother posting this tosh at all.

the new labour politburo has issued instructions and he has to post this rubbish

those who fail to meet their quota are forced to watch the "harriet harmann's greatest speeches" dvd. while its not a very long dvd, i do believe that the UN is discussing banning it on the grounds of it being a cruel and unusual punishment.

Can't it, have you ever heard of Council Houses being sold for less than what they are worth.

Perhaps, and it was under Labour for most of that time and we know what they're like for wasting money. It's a different economic climate now though, waste cannot be tolerated like it was back then. Surely even Titanic99 can understand that?

But surely if there was waste in Councils then it was by the controlling party which in most cases was Libdem or Tory.

Archived