Why should Council workers face cuts when most are Tory/Libdem?

the new labour politburo has issued instructions and he has to post this rubbish

those who fail to meet their quota are forced to watch the "harriet harmann's greatest speeches" dvd. while its not a very long dvd, i do believe that the UN is discussing banning it on the grounds of it being a cruel and unusual punishment.

I think they're also sending several thousand copies to their communist brothers and sisters of the China government as an alternative to the death penalty.

I'm not sure of your point, your statistics show my point to be accurate that most Councils are Libdem or Tory, so given that fact are you saying these Councils haven't overspent and don't deserve to have any cuts.

as a result of rescuing the country from the mess the previous government created then central government funding for councils is being reduced.

2% is not a lot of money and i'm quite sure many councils will be able to achieve this with no problem

the new labour politburo has issued instructions and he has to post this rubbish

those who fail to meet their quota are forced to watch the "harriet harmann's greatest speeches" dvd. while its not a very long dvd, i do believe that the UN is discussing banning it on the grounds of it being a cruel and unusual punishment.

Now don't be silly, we are all having a sensible conversation and we shouldn't be distracted from this.

Do you think that workers of Libdem/Tory controlled Councils should lose their jobs because of wastefulness from their own party.

as a result of rescuing the country from the mess the previous government created then central government funding for councils is being reduced.

2% is not a lot of money and i'm quite sure many councils will be able to achieve this with no problem

Hmm, but it isn't 2%, it is 2% plus no increase for inflation and no Council Tax increase.

But going back to the point, are you blaming Central Government for waste in Local Government?

Strange logic if you are!

Now don't be silly, we are all having a sensible conversation and we shouldn't be distracted from this.

Do you think that workers of Libdem/Tory controlled Councils should lose their jobs because of wastefulness from their own party.

no one should lose their job, but unfortunately that will be the price of 13 years of the betrayal of the working man (and woman) by the party which was founded to represent and protect his and her interests

not in the slightest

So presumably if you aren't blaming Central Government for the overspend in Local Government, then you must be blaming the party in charge of the Council.

Which happens to be Libdem/Tory in most cases!

Not at all, what makes you think this is the case?

I am basing this on the amount of ridicule that you bring onto the Labour party with your threads, now should be the time for self reflection for the Labour party and their supporters to try to find out where it all went so wrong. Now isn't the time to endlessly shout that everything was fine, and no mistakes were made by the last government.

Until these mistakes are recognised, you'll never move forward.

I am basing this on the amount of ridicule that you bring onto the Labour party with your threads, now should be the time for self reflection for the Labour party and their supporters to try to find out where it all went so wrong. Now isn't the time to endlessly shout that everything was fine, and no mistakes were made by the last government.

Until these mistakes are recognised, you'll never move forward.

Where is the ridicule in this thread?

The facts are that most Councils are run by either the Tories or Libdems, they also hold power in the country and they are planning to cut the jobs and pay of Council workers.

Their justification for this is waste from the Labour administration.

So it is only reasonable to ask why they are attacking people, when they are the party who is directly responsible for any wastage that has occured in this area previously.

Archived