Which are the drug free bars in Sheffield?

slimsid2000

How are are you dude? You sound like you were born in dark ages.

I suggest you sit at home and sob into your can of skol or whatever it is you drink, and just think ''if i wasn't such an idiot, then i could be out somewhere having a good time''.

My mum and Dad are more clued up than you are they are both over 50.

Originally posted by DaisyBoo

How are are you dude? You sound like you were born in dark ages.

I suggest you sit at home and sob into your can of skol or whatever it is you drink, and just think ''if i wasn't such an idiot, then i could be out somewhere having a good time''.

My mum and Dad are more clued up than you are they are both over 50.

Our Sid ain't that far off hitting 50 though!

real ale pubs are probably your best bet, (sorry all you drug takeing real ale fans)

UNQUOTE

I know drug takers that do frequent real ale pubs!

Sorry but there are NO bars anywhere in any UK city where you can be absolutely guaranteed that there will be no drug-takers, period.

Just accept it!

Slimsid, if your limiting, preconveived, and quite frankly WRONG ideas about drug takers (from the hyped-up, biased, overblown media stories, most likely) are preventing you from going out, then thats your problem - and loss!!!

they apparently post a lot of puerile posts on message boards expressing desperation at not being able to get a woman....:suspect:

Originally posted by slimsid2000

Yes but which bars are least likely to attract those who take drugs.

Also, wouldn't someone on drugs act in a very strange way that would stand out a mile? I am not sure I have witnessed this although I don't know what signs to look out for.

Good god Slim, you just don't listen do you!

THE ONLY PUBS / CLUBS THAT ARE DRUG FREE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE CLOSED!

Sorry to shout.

People of all ages, shapes and sizes take recreational drugs. These people go to pubs and clubs. These people will also have many friends who don't take drugs. THEY MAY EVEN MINGLE!

Take Dore for example. One of the most affluent areas in Sheffield, full of posh houses, rich people, drug free I am guessing you would think. One of the many busy pubs in Dore used to have a very rvery relaxed attitude to people smoking weed. It may still have!

You just don't get it.

Archived