Is it illegal to park a car on the road if it has tax but no insurance?

no i dont no any1 with a drive way and i canrnt afford the insurance in the 1st place otherwiase i wud get it and then cancel it

What if you arrange a policy which takes the payments monthly? How long have you got to sell it before the current policy expires? Sounds like a tricky situation but I wouldnt be tempted to leave it uninsured (for no other reason than some bugger reporting it).

my insurance poilcy run out today but i didnt plan on selling it the only reason i am selling it as i have had a few bills to pay which if i sell my car it will cover them

In that case, I'd list it on here, pistonheads autotrader etc asap (or if you really want shut of it try webuyanycar.com but they do see you coming).

my insurance poilcy run out today but i didnt plan on selling it the only reason i am selling it as i have had a few bills to pay which if i sell my car it will cover them

a ANPR will pcik it up and you will get nicked for no insurance, they take the car etc etc. stick it on someones drive, dont leave it on a street. soz dude

Whilst it isn't legal to park it on public highway without insurance, you have to weigh up the risk of getting caught/having the car nicked. If the car is only worth a couple of hundred quid, it's probably worth the risk. If it's worth a considerable amount, then it's probably not worth the risk.

Archived