Will Charles ever be King?

How much are you prepared to pay for a presidential system.

Between 68 and 70p. :)

Will the vacuum be filled by Millionaires, celebrities and rock stars? What a terrible thought...

Because everyone ignores them at the minute, don't they?

• 3 weeks later...

i don't think they should get rid of them. it's living history and i believe they could update their image for a new generation. i do believe, however that prince charles should abdicate for william. but we'l see......long time yet :) long live the Queen

i do believe, however that prince charles should abdicate for william.

Can i ask why you think this? Surely the fundamental flaw in a monarchy is that we don't get to pick who gets the job. Charles is the next in the line, thus he should become King.

Can i ask why you think this? Surely the fundamental flaw in a monarchy is that we don't get to pick who gets the job. Charles is the next in the line, thus he should become King.

this is true. althought i think the monarchy knows how unpopluar charles is. especially with the publics dislike of camilla too. can you imagine a queen camilla? i can't .....although much of that comes from the publics admiration of diana doesn't it. i believe charles should abdicate for william because i don't generally think the younger generations can relate to charles as much as they could to william. :)

even so.....long time yet....charles could die before his mother!

Archived