What motorists have to put up with .. from cyclists and motorbikes

:) Just wanted to start a car thread on SOME of the weaving about that motorists put up with from SOME (note I say SOME, not ALL, so don't whip me into submission!) cyclists and motorbikes ..

By, it's been a lovely sunny day today and they have all been out in force, and I for once, have had to have eyes in my bum, sides, mirrors .. the lot. SOME of the motorcyclists have roared past me in Rowsley (Chatsworth through towards Matlock - 30mph) weaving in and out of traffic and causing extra stress on an already busy road. I'm already watching the cars parked on a road down one side, watching for ones coming up,when out of the blue thunders a blummin motorcyclist ...

Cyclists are great all in all .. apart from the ones in "clubs" who love to ride 2 abreast then swap and change who should be at the front or the back ...

Discuss.

:)

:) Just wanted to start a car thread on SOME of the weaving about that motorists put up with from SOME (note I say SOME, not ALL, so don't whip me into submission!) cyclists and motorbikes ..

Discuss.

:)

You know what? i really don't want to. Can't you just let it lie?

It's more the bicyclists than the motor cyclists that do my head in... They're always right over in the road rather than alongside the pavement - which is a pain on a 40mph road and there's other motorists up your backside thinking you're a slow driver!

as the OP says , us motorists have to put up with a lot of baffoons on two wheels on the road .

'Us motorists'? I'm a motorist but there's always threads slagging off motorcyclists. I have to put up with a lot of idiots on four wheels and there's far more of them!

There's already a million threads on this subject so why start a new one?

oh not another thread like this... the reason the "What cyclists have to put up with" was started, is because there is countless threads by motorists complaining about cyclists, and when ever cyclists try and defend themselves motorists jump on them, so the thread was started for cyclists to share thier experiences...

we don't need another one of these!!

Archived