Sat 19 June: Boardwalk: NEIL MCSWEENEY + band

Sawdust

This coming Saturday 19 June, Neil McSweeney will be returning to the Boardwalk, Snig Hill for a homecoming show following his recent stint as tour support on Richard Hawley's latest European jaunt.

He'll be joined by his five piece band and will play tracks both from his recent second album Shoreline as well as his debut Remember To Smile.

Also playing on the night will be Robert George Saull & The Purgatory Players and Pete David & The Payroll Union.

Doors are 7.30 and tickets are a fiver in advance:

ONLINE from:

1. WEGOTTICKETS.com

2. SeeTickets.com

3. TicketWeb.com

Or, in Sheffield from:

The Boardwalk, Snig Hill

Plug Box Office, Rockingham Gate

Rocky Horrors, Division St

Record Collector, Broomhill

The Porter Brook, Ecclesall Rd

Guest sibon
This coming Saturday 19 June, Neil McSweeney will be returning to the Boardwalk, Snig Hill for a homecoming show following his recent stint as tour support on Richard Hawley's latest European jaunt.

Neil is an excellent performer. If you aren't familiar with him,

Thanks for that Sibon. Apparently I have to post a few more times before I can include links. If you get chance perhaps you could do me the favour of posting a link to tickets (perhaps the wegottickets link).

x

Archived