Has the flag of St George been recaptured from the far-right?

My mother still supports the WI after 40+ years in the UK

Aaaaahhh! i knew it!! :roll:;)

Knew what? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I think he's gob-frothing over the fact your Mum is a long established supporter of the Women's Institute ;)

I think he's gob-frothing over the fact your Mum is a long established supporter of the Women's Institute ;)

Ahh - the penny drops, that well known bastion of feminism, the WI.:D Best laugh that I've had all day. I knew that they were doing naked calendars but didn't realise that they'd branched out into cricket.:hihi::hihi: Maybe I will develop a sudden interest in this sport after all!

Ahh - the penny drops, that well known bastion of feminism, the WI.:D Best laugh that I've had all day. I knew that they were doing naked calendars but didn't realise that they'd branched out into cricket.:hihi::hihi: Maybe I will develop a sudden interest in this sport after all!

Apparently their interest in cricket is confined to making the cucumber sandwiches for the matches on the village green :D

Knew that I have a mother, presumably.:roll: And there was I harbouring under the illusion that I was unique!:hihi:

I hope you are,on here anyway,I couldn't be doing with another lowly woman who thinks shes as good as a man.....Ah living on the edge ..the only way to live :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

oh Doze, I love you! :love:

you'll need a bedpan after that revelation :D

You have such excellent and discriminating taste in women! :hihi:

Why aren't you coming to the cricket match this weekend? I thought you darkies were dead keen on cricket. You could even bring a flag and wave it! :hihi:

Unfortunately, I will be empty handed, because I can't find a WSPU flag. :cry:

You have such excellent and discriminating taste in women! :hihi:
Funny, that's what Nora Batty said :D

Why aren't you coming to the cricket match this weekend? I thought you darkies were dead keen on cricket. You could even bring a flag and wave it! :hihi:

I'm enjoying the less cultural delights of wall to wall football this weekend, in any event, a phobia for grass pollen put paid to any flirtations with cricket! Hope it's a good day though :)

Funny, that's what Nora Batty said :D

I'm enjoying the less cultural delights of wall to wall football this weekend, in any event, a phobia for grass pollen put paid to any flirtations with cricket! Hope it's a good day though :)

the watch used to play cricket in their youth but we had a set too in the park at winn gardens....what a site lads dressed in their whites...fighting with stumps and bats....i only played because it was the only game to feed you at half time....then enjoy the delights of the hammer and pincers...:hihi::hihi:

i thought this thread was on topic a bit for a bit more flaggery talk,

apparently North Yorkshire Police have come out against that facebook campaign and publicly stated that talk of flags being banned is complete nonsense, thats the first OFFICIAL mention on the subject ive actually seen

now hopefully all the sadacts will stfu

i thought this thread was on topic a bit for a bit more flaggery talk,

apparently North Yorkshire Police have come out against that facebook campaign and publicly stated that talk of flags being banned is complete nonsense, thats the first OFFICIAL mention on the subject ive actually seen

now hopefully all the sadacts will stfu

..and here's a link mel from Lincolnshire Police of 28th May, funny how the people who get so irate about flags being banned never read things like this:

http://www.lincs.police.uk/News-Centre/Press-Releases/28-05-2010-Lincolnshire-Police-Look-Forward-To-A-Trouble-Free-World-Cup.html

Archived