Memories of Woodthorpe area

Maureen

hi all, i fondly remember Woodthorpe, lived on Mosbrough Rd, accross from the Murdocks, knocked around with Sally deakin and Jayne Goodyer, know alot of families on there still now, Fairweathers, Pask's etc........we lived at 18, Sarah and Dave Stocks, mum n dad Jean and Dave Stocks, we moved out just after my lil sis Luan was born, sadly a couple of weeks before my mate Tim Murdock died tragically, never forget that :(, anyone remember us by the way?(this is Sarah Stocks) cheers.:roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i lived on woodrove close for about 6 years with my dad, i know most of the younger underhays(the ones my age)went to woodthorpe school and then on to city! i love playing on ten town park and then it kept getting set on fire and the the guys who stole cars used to take there stolen cars on there and burned them out...idiots! nice to know people still talk about ten town!!

Archived