Memories of Woodthorpe area

Maureen

Originally posted by owdlad

I am wife of Owdlad and I was born & bred on Woodthorpe. I lived on Mosborough Road can remember most of the name mentioned on this site along with many more,Murdocks,Deakins,Coopers to name but a few I spent a very happy childhood in and around the Woodthorpe.

Owdlad do you know any of the Cutts family & Mcloughlins from Chadwick Road.

Courtneychar i know the underhays.Was brought up on woodthorpe went to woodthorpe school.I also know the goodwins chloe if its john goodwin your talking about.My mum still lives on woodthorpe along with my sisters.

Originally posted by tosh13

Owdlad do you know any of the Cutts family & Mcloughlins from Chadwick Road.

Hey up Tosh, it's so long since the owdtrout posted that she can't even remember posting it:( but she says she can vaguely remember the Cutts, but not the Mcloughlins, she can also remember the Underhays, Roy she thinks was his name..

Originally posted by courtneychar

my dad was born on woodthorp do anyone know the underhays

My sister inlaw's daughter is married to 1 of the Underhays.

Originally posted by owdlad

Hey up Tosh, it's so long since the owdtrout posted that she can't even remember posting it:( but she says she can vaguely remember the Cutts, but not the Mcloughlins, she can also remember the Underhays, Roy she thinks was his name..

My Cutts cousins are called Alan & Mark & Jennifer & Paul Underhay is married to my sister inlaws girl.

Originally posted by courtneychar

sorry dint see that i know deb she my fav out of all of them and paul my dad is david or chip if you know him

Our Debs is a great lass always here from her at birthdays etc:Sorry I only know Paul.

Archived