Venus Restaurant - Dinnington

Kazmerlin

looking for the general opinion of this restaurant, am planning a birthday night out, and this one seems nice? thanks

Absolutely magnificent place, I cannot praise it highly enough. I have used it frequently for about 4 years since I spend a lot of time in the area. Not the cheapest but great value for the money you spend. :nod::smile:

• 2 years later...

I live in Dinnington and have been to the Venus a few times it is vry nice the food I found on my visits was excellent the service very good but it is a bit on the expensive side, I just go for special occasions only now. But would recommend it

Billy B

• 1 month later...

Cannot understand the glowing comments for this place.

Its average food at top prices no better than half decent pub grub.

Its also a little cramped with tables almost on top of one another.

Ok if you have to go for a special occasion but I wouldnt make an effort normally.

• 11 months later...

I have seen other threads on Venus at Dinnington but none of them are up to date. I have tried to look at their website but most of it is blank.

Is this place still open and if so is it still good? I would like to go but would like any thoughts anyone may have first......

Archived