Shops that sell womens larger clothes sizes

I am looking for shops that sell larger clothes sizes for taller than the average women. We've tried Evans, Dorothy Perkins and Debenhams, but wondered if there is anymore in Sheffield?

Also has anybody got any websites for this?

Thanks

new look do a plus size range called inspire ive ordered from them loads of times and clothing is decent quality to, and they do diffrent leg lengths as well

http://www.newlook.co.uk

H&M standard length trousers are really long and if you go to Meadowhall they stock their BB range which goes up to a 28 I think.

If you're looking for trousers then I can recommend looking up Simply Be online- they do a range of Union Blues jeans and trousers up to a 36" inside leg up to a size 32. I've got a couple of pairs of lovely fine needlecord trousers which are great.

Evans also have a Tall range which you can get online if they don't stock it in any of the Sheffield stores (they used to have it in the Meadowhall store, but I haven't looked recently).

When you say large sizes, how large do you mean? And actually, how long too? Longer than a 36" inside leg? If you're looking for that then you'll be struggling, but I'm 6'3" and can now find trousers off the peg.

Archived