Where can I get free make-up samples?

Does anyone know if you can get free make-up samples from any shops and where? I mean like a few different shades of foundation and concealer that you can take home and try out. I don't like the lighting they have in the shops as it's difficult to get a true match to your skin colour when using the testers there, I'd rather test it at home in natural light. :help:

if you ask at the counter for the higher end brands they will often give you a small sample. id try the concessions at boots as theres quite a range including the more reasonably priced no7.

the body shop is usually pretty good fro things like this too.

x

if you ask at the counter for the higher end brands they will often give you a small sample. id try the concessions at boots as theres quite a range including the more reasonably priced no7.

the body shop is usually pretty good fro things like this too.

x

Thanks. Do you think they'd mind giving a few different shades at once? I don't like the idea of having to go home each time and come back over and over to get the right one.

The department stores..debenhams, john lewis, house of fraser etc are your best bet in my opinion. They'll do a colour match there, on your jawline. They'll also give you samples to take away so you can test what suits you best...before paying the full whack for the full size product.

When I buy my make up and perfume, I always ask for other samples and usually end up with a bag full of goodies!

You dont get if you dont ask, so it pays to be cheeky...

Archived