Who sets everything up??

I am ordering flowers for the church myself as the church florist is on holiday. My question is who does the decorating? do i ask a family member?

Its the same with the candy buffet as i am doing this myself also. I presume i will have to get someone to go to the reception and set up before the service begins - good job i'm not getting married until 3pm!

Have a word with your church n reception venue!

We arranged our flowers/ table n venue decorations and they arranged someone to do the set up. We just ensured all the bits n bobs were delivered on time n gave plans of how we wanted it to look. Was all perfect when we arrived to!

A lot of brides go in and do it themselves prior to the wedding. I've noticed this when I've been setting up my disco early prior to the start of the reception.

For those getting married in the afternoon it makes it easier and then they get changed in the hotel....if it's held there, that is.

Archived