Has your child ever gone missing in Ikea?

Ikea is just a 'blooping' theme park with furniture.

Adults should be issued with combat jackets to soften the blows of children bouncing off the settees and spring boarding off the beds.

Ikea should have one of those 'fly on the wall' games where children stick themselves with velcro to the entrance wall - at least we could just pick them up again on the way out.....

Ikea is just a 'blooping' theme park with furniture.

Adults should be issued with combat jackets to soften the blows of children bouncing off the settees and spring boarding off the beds.

Ikea should have one of those 'fly on the wall' games where children stick themselves with velcro to the entrance wall - at least we could just pick them up again on the way out.....

Hahaha .. that's a brilliant idea!

My OH is always losing me when we're in Ikea- I know my way around the store and use the shortcuts and he stops paying attention, follows the arrows and then realises that I'm nowhere to be seen when he looks up.

I think that this is the reason that there's a good mobile network inside the stores.

Archived