Rape of Israeli women encouraged on TV

This one will let the dogs loose.

An Egyptian woman lawyer has suggested on TV that Arab men should sexually harass/rape Israeli women.

The women on live TV is challenged about her views so its not a policy of Egypt but just some nutty woman's view but it is beyond belief that a woman should even suggest such a thing no matter about a conflict or not.

Her reasoning is probably the same reasoning though that people are willing to blow themselves up, the occupation and treatment of Arabs at the hands of Israelis but never the less this is sick and suggested by a woman !

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/208334/Arab-Woman-Promoting-Rape-on-Live-TV.html

I don't like some of the things that Israel do but come on, this is ludicrous.

as you say, it's not actually the viewpoint of anyone who is actually "reasoned", is it? so I'd say she should be given as much credence, and treated with as much derision as abu-hamza or Nick Griffin.
Yes had this not been live it would never have got the air time.

Many people held their breath when nick griffin was on the BBC but it all turned out ok and he was seen for the fool he is.

The point I am gob smacked about is that this suggestion came from a woman.

Shameful and a stupid woman. What makes it worse is that she is an educated woman with knowledge of Law and should know better.

Actually, that's even better-put than my own comment above.

definitely "Should know better! For Shame!!!"

Yes had this not been live it would never have got the air time.

Many people held their breath when nick griffin was on the BBC but it all turned out ok and he was seen for the fool he is.

The point I am gob smacked about is that this suggestion came from a woman.

It's very depressing isn't it? You're right, it beggars belief that anyone (regardless of their sex) would make such suggestions.

It's very depressing isn't it? You're right, it beggars belief that anyone (regardless of their sex) would make such suggestions.

indeed but (my bold) as suffy said it doesnt matter about the sex NOBODY should be advocating it

This woman does appear to be a raving whack job. The use of bombs, guns, ied's and the like are now an accepted danger of modern warfare but to advocate rape/sexual terror as a weapon against anyone is quite sickening. I can only echo the sentiments above condemning this obviously disturbed and bloody warped woman's views.

The use of bombs, guns, ied's and the like are now an accepted danger of modern warfare but to advocate rape/sexual terror as a weapon against anyone is quite sickening.

I agree it is sickening, but it's not a new concept. It's been common currency for as long as I can remember.

What's remarkable in this instance is that it's a woman advocating it. Perhaps it hasn't occurred to her that people will argue "if your side has the right to do this to their women, then their side will surely claim the right to do it to yours, and you would have no reason to complain if they did."

This woman does appear to be a raving whack job. The use of bombs, guns, ied's and the like are now an accepted danger of modern warfare but to advocate rape/sexual terror as a weapon against anyone is quite sickening. I can only echo the sentiments above condemning this obviously disturbed and bloody warped woman's views.

Sexual violence as warfare and oppression is not a new phenomenon. Examples that spring to mind immediately are the Southern plantations, concentration camps and the Vietnam War. There are plenty of other examples too. It is depressing to hear sexual violence being advocated by a woman.

Archived