Rape of Israeli women encouraged on TV

Yes had this not been live it would never have got the air time.

that's just not true, because if you look at the interview, the interviewer clearly knows in advance what the woman is intending to say and in fact parahprases exactly what she does subsequently say in his introduction.

Egyptian tv channels consistently broadcast blatantly antisemitic content. In fact the satellite channel Al-Rahma got banned only just last month from transmitting in France. Some of it is really sick stuff, like small children reciting antisemitic slogans, clerics calling Jews the offspring of snakes and vipers, you know the rest. This is by no means unusual in much of the Arab world, not just Hamas tv where you sadly will expect it, but also in quite mainstream channels on the Gulf. A long running 'adaptation' of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a huge hit across the entire region some years ago.

I fail to understand why anyone is expressing any kind of shock or horror about this.

If you had any knowledge of the quantity and content of anti-Israeli/Jewish bile that riddles the Arab media in general, you would see that this is actually quite a mild statement in comparison to the "normal" level of stuff they tend to broadcast/publish. It makes the Daily (Hate) Mail look positively Liberal.

But they do it in Arabic, which nearly all westerners don't read/understand and thus don't know this disgusting vomit is produced for consumption by the Arab street all the time. It wouldn't be allowed in western media, because it is highly offensive. And we mustn't offend anyone, must we kiddies?

Now all you Arab apologists line up and shoot me for daring to draw to the general public's attention one of the Arab's decidely less than savoury traits, because as we all know, the Arabs are ALWAYS right and the Israelis/Jews deserve everything they get and we mustn't criticise the Arabs because they might be offended...:gag:

I fail to understand why anyone is expressing any kind of shock or horror about this.

If you had any knowledge of the quantity and content of anti-Israeli/Jewish bile that riddles the Arab media in general, you would see that this is actually quite a mild statement in comparison to the "normal" level of stuff they tend to broadcast/publish. It makes the Daily (Hate) Mail look positively Liberal.

But they do it in Arabic, which nearly all westerners don't read/understand and thus don't know this disgusting vomit is produced for consumption by the Arab street all the time. It wouldn't be allowed in western media, because it is highly offensive. And we mustn't offend anyone, must we kiddies?

Now all you Arab apologists line up and shoot me for daring to draw to the general public's attention one of the Arab's decidely less than savoury traits, because as we all know, the Arabs are ALWAYS right and the Israelis/Jews deserve everything they get and we mustn't criticise the Arabs because they might be offended...:gag:

Actually it's only a relatively small group of extremists who 'know' that.

I agree, the anti-Semitism is not surprising, but I think that the reaction is one of shock at hearing a woman advocate rape as an act of retribution. And hearing this kind of hatred from anyone always generates a frisson.

1: we dont apologise we just refuse to hate people purely cos theyre arab, a bad person is still a bad person whether arab or not

2: nope

3: nope

4: nope

I agree, the anti-Semitism is not surprising, but I think that the reaction is one of shock at hearing a woman advocate rape as an act of retribution. And hearing this kind of hatred from anyone always generates a frisson.
You should see the stuff where they get young kids (<10 years old) repeating chants about "Killing all the Jews", a fine example of how "civilised" these people really are -and we're talking main-stream TV channels here, not small nut-job channels!

This one will let the dogs loose.

An Egyptian woman lawyer has suggested on TV that Arab men should sexually harass/rape Israeli women.

The women on live TV is challenged about her views so its not a policy of Egypt but just some nutty woman's view but it is beyond belief that a woman should even suggest such a thing no matter about a conflict or not.

Her reasoning is probably the same reasoning though that people are willing to blow themselves up, the occupation and treatment of Arabs at the hands of Israelis but never the less this is sick and suggested by a woman !

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/208334/Arab-Woman-Promoting-Rape-on-Live-TV.html

I don't like some of the things that Israel do but come on, this is ludicrous.

This is old news from an interview broadcast a few years ago.

Archived