Rape of Israeli women encouraged on TV

How many of you are aware that the woman in the video is a Christian?

She was however a muslim at the time of the interview.

Did you know the translation is wrong and that in the interview she specifically excludes the rape of women:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2009/08/nagla-al-imam-ex-muslim-convert-to.html

This looks like another example of MEMRI creating propoganda.

She was however a muslim at the time of the interview.

Did you know the translation is wrong and that in the interview she specifically excludes the rape of women:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2009/08/nagla-al-imam-ex-muslim-convert-to.html

This looks like another example of MEMRI creating propoganda.

Very interesting! Can anyone tell me if this woman as a lawyer in her in her legal mind thinks rape as we understand it exists? What to be clear im getting at is, is she saying harras knowing she means rape? looks like they will kill her anyway, unless she gets asylum!!!!!!! HAS SHE HAD A BREAKDOWN? i had her down as a crazy jihadist, but not sure now.

Very interesting! Can anyone tell me if this woman as a lawyer in her in her legal mind thinks rape as we understand it exists? What to be clear im getting at is, is she saying harras knowing she means rape? looks like they will kill her anyway, unless she gets asylum!!!!!!! HAS SHE HAD A BREAKDOWN? i had her down as a crazy jihadist, but not sure now.
It just goes to show that gut instinct is not always right. I guess its my mistake for looking at the first clip and not doing enough research to find out any thing further.

I understood her to be saying that of course she didnt think rape but just sexual harrasment, but then appears to go on to say 'however if such a thing did happen to them, the(Israeli women) have no rights to make demands'

I took this to mean that although she would not actually 'say' rape publicaly, she was excusing it. And as it was her bringing it up alluded to it being ok. I am not sure now if this is all lost in translation now or not ?

Maybe the title should be ammended to read 'sexual harrasment of Israeli womenencouraged on tv' ?

It just goes to show that gut instinct is not always right. I guess its my mistake for looking at the first clip and not doing enough research to find out any thing further.

I understood her to be saying that of course she didnt think rape but just sexual harrasment, but then appears to go on to say 'however if such a thing did happen to them, the(Israeli women) have no rights to make demands'

I took this to mean that although she would not actually 'say' rape publicaly, she was excusing it. And as it was her bringing it up alluded to it being ok. I am not sure now if this is all lost in translation now or not ?

Maybe the title should be ammended to read 'sexual harrasment of Israeli womenencouraged on tv' ?

It is hard to tell whether she is being ironic, but I suspect she was.

Its hard to tell who came up with this woman being a Muslim as I think some of the posts got removed. It probably first came out on page two as the first page has no reference to Muslims.

I know quite a bit of mud got thrown that direction though hence the clear up.

Archived