Rape of Israeli women encouraged on TV

If Tony is correct and the story is more than a year old the woman was a muslim at that time.... she converted to christianity in 2009
Your contention therefore would be that she spoke for the entire Muslim population of the world?:loopy:

If Tony is correct and the story is more than a year old the woman was a muslim at that time.... she converted to christianity in 2009

Yes we know, the latest banter is about assumtions. At the time no one knew she was Muslim, it was later on assumed she was after the tirade against Islam in general for Her ideas.

She Was a Muslim, she now claims to be Christian (or someone else did as her on the net :D) so we know the facts. The main one being that she is just some nutty woman who given her acidemic back ground should not be.

Your contention therefore would be that she spoke for the entire Muslim population of the world?:loopy:

I think you will find it was Plaintalker who first made the muslim connection,see my answering post number 26..now for some reason her post has been removed ,strange,....tabby, I was just putting the facts straight ,the same as I am now

I think you will find it was Plaintalker who first made the muslim connection,see my answering post number 26..now for some reason her post has been removed ,strange,....tabby, I was just putting the facts straight ,the same as I am now
The religion of the woman nor the language she speaks and neither is the colour of skin of any relevance, but what she said was wrong and wasn't said because of any religion. For all we know she still holds those views as a Christian so what is your point of posting the same point under different guises?

The religion of the woman nor the language she speaks and neither is the colour of skin of any relevance, but what she said was wrong and wasn't said because of any religion. For all we know she still holds those views as a Christian so what is your point of posting the same point under different guises?

What the hell are you on about ? different guises

yes at the time of saying what she said she was a muslim. however whats it matter as she has to be crazy

why is this being deleted?

It was the personal insuilts thrown both directions if you cant remember ?

The topic went all Islamaphobic hence us establishing where Muslims got dragged into it originally. Now we all know the facts and she is not some nutty jihadist, state sponcered Muslim anti semetic nutter. But just a nutter.

Looking at the post I believe he was just underlining the facts as they were.

Calm down :D

Everyone has worked out that she is a lone voice (unless you count the one that she thinks she hears :D)

The mods have cleared up the dirt and we can all get on with the fact that out there is a woman that would think harrasing other women is a good idea.

Archived