Rape of Israeli women encouraged on TV

So what are you now, or maybe that should have been 'you are Jewish'? English:roll::D
As I wrote on the last but one census form "A descendent of 'Alfred The Great' and other Caucasian races" although for a second choice I'd definately pick Israeli (Todays valiant heroes).:love:

As I wrote on the last but one census form "A descendent of 'Alfred The Great' and other Caucasian races" although for a second choice I'd definately pick Israeli (Todays valiant heroes).:love:
Would you just settle for licking their backside for now though?

You sad person.

oh well, everyone needs a hero suppose, mine was mi dad.

Nice to know TV is the same everywhere.

TV is definitely NOT the same everywhere. The Egyptian media is tightly controlled by the state, that goes for printed media as well. As others have noted on this thread, Middle Eastern tv channels are loaded with racist antisemitic content that has led to them being banned from broadcasting in European countries.

They only tell us these things to create further hatred towards muslims.makes it ok then to continue murdering them in their own countries.

Like when they showed us footage of muslim children cheering and waving after 9/11,took the sting off it a bit when we bombed their schools, hospitals and places of worship.

Archived