If only you knew what it's like living as a traveller

Try reading the kind of things people say about travellers and the names they get called.

With good reason. Lots of travelers are nothing more than scrubbers and thieves. Theyd rob the steam from your **** if youd let them.

Yes, I am aware of that but if this person lives in a house then are they a 'traveller' or just a regular joe bloggs?

Ask them. I think the way I'd see it is that being a traveller is more something that you are rather than something you do.

I'm sorry - I don't understand. If you live in a house and pay rent etc then you're not travelling so it makes you no different to all the other families who pay rent/mortgage etc.

In what way are you being treated unfairly? What jobs are you applying for and what qualifications do you have? I cannot see why you would be any different from anyone else looking for a job in the current climate.

Some more information on your situation would help......

THIS POST IF ONLY YOU KNEW,why do you think travellers stopped travelling thats why the goverment are trying to suit their needs i personally didnt wnt to travel because of the harasment we get i worked before i had children just like other people do no different

Archived