Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

ewak

Please accept my apologies for not having good dining experience at our place, fajitas are our one of our most popular dishes on the menu & to be very honest this is the first time i have heard a complaint about it , i hope it was a blip & definitely wont happen again, one thing i can assure you is the freshness of our ingredients , everything we use is prepared freshly & we normally run out of most of the stuff by end of night.

I will really appreciate if you can talk to one of our waiters or the manger if you feel something is not up to our usual standards while you are here in the restaurant, this gives us a chance to rectify any mistake made .we take great care in maintaining quality of our food & service & if we see an opportunity to improve we will definitely work on it.

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

I went to this place and had fajitas, they were the worst fajitas I have ever had. The chicken was tough and tasteless and the tortillas tasted as though they were out of date. Won't be going back there again, I think it's the worst meal I've ever had out.

• 3 months later...
Hope user ewak can confirm, as i was walking on London Road last night I saw a poster in a (larger) shop giving the impression Amigos would be moving into it.

I hope this is true, anyone else seen it ( it is in what was the 'pretend' Wimpy).

Really? They could definitely fill a bigger place.

You'll have to enlighten me, which shop was the pretend Wimpy?

Really? They could definitely fill a bigger place.

You'll have to enlighten me, which shop was the pretend Wimpy?

After it was the fake McDonalds or whatever, it turned into a fireplace shop. Thats now closed. I believe its here, though thats from 2008, before it was anything

I decided to order some grub from here tonight as it was pretty good last time. Just a hint, in case you're too busy to check... ordering directly from their own website (amigossheffield.com) attracts a delivery charge of £1.50, while ordering via Just Eat (http://www.just-eat.co.uk) you can get what appears to be the same stuff, for the exact same price, but avoid the £1.50 delivery charge.

I'm assuming folk going via their site don't get bigger portions or something. :suspect:

I decided to order some grub from here tonight as it was pretty good last time. Just a hint, in case you're too busy to check... ordering directly from their own website (amigossheffield.com) attracts a delivery charge of £1.50, while ordering via Just Eat (http://www.just-eat.co.uk) you can get what appears to be the same stuff, for the exact same price, but avoid the £1.50 delivery charge.

I'm assuming folk going via their site don't get bigger portions or something. :suspect:

Hi our delivery service is free within 3 miles , we only charge customers for delivery if it is outside our delivery area , normally the distance is calculated by the on line system itself , if you think you were wrongly charged for this please accept my apologies , you can ring us & i will make sure you get refunded.

thanks ,

Amigos