Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

ewak

We will be reopening this Saturday 27th October at our new premises 224-230 London Road .Phone line is up & running now , please call us on 01142585900 to book your table.

sorry for any inconvenience caused during our moving period.

thanks,

Amigos

The new place is very good indeed. Plenty of room, nicely furnished and with what looks to be a much bigger kitchen. Lunch here today was as good as ever (watch out for the evil chilli chicken wings!) and came pretty quickly. The business deserves to be a huge success.

we are hoping to start delivery service towards the end of this month , apologies for the inconvenience, i will update you guys here as soon as we have a fixed date . In the meantime we are doing takeaway service from the restaurant , please phone us on 01142585900 to place your order.

• 1 month later...

I'm not usually one to write poor reviews on here, but I've been waiting over 2 hours now for my delivery (delivery placed at 17.53). Called to ask where it was and they said it was just leaving. I then received a call from them around 10 minutes later to say that they were only then just leaving..?! And asked me for directions!

The food is usually good from here, and it's by no means my first time ordering. But the delivery time is rarely acceptable, which puts me off. 2 hours is simply unacceptable. A can of pepsi was offered as compensation. Really?! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Went last night, had a great meal(as usual), only one thing wrong with it, no spoons given to us.

We had the taco tray between us as starter but were not given spoons to put the dips on with, we had to use our knives.

Couldn't get the attention of any staff as it was very busy, don't know if its the norm for this dish, but please issue spoons guys.

Great food as usual tho.