Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

ewak

Went to Amigos on Tuesday and struggled to get in. People were coming in and having to go away as it was full. Ok its not very big but its the quality of the food that counts and it was superb.

Five of us went and we had starters drinks and mains and all were very tasty and change from £30 as well.

Well worth a visit but I would call it a cafe not a restaurant. If it keeps it up I can see them having to move to bigger premises.

wanted to thank everyone who visited us last couple of weeks , it has been really great .

please accept my apologies if some of you could not get in as we have very limited seating or you had to wait longer than expected . we are trying to sort out our seating area so that we can seat more .

also this friday 10th September we will be opening late at 5pm due to eid .we will be closed for lunch on this day .

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen.

wanted to thank everyone who visited us last couple of weeks , it has been really great .

please accept my apologies if some of you could not get in as we have very limited seating or you had to wait longer than expected . we are trying to sort out our seating area so that we can seat more .

also this friday 10th September we will be opening late at 5pm due to eid .we will be closed for lunch on this day .

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen.

Now that Ramadan is over, i cant WAIT to try it!!!

I have heard nothing but good reviews.

Even my 7 year old son is interested in trying mexican food.

You guys will see me very soon ;)

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen.

Eid Mubarak, Ewak.

we enjoyed the grub the other day, the grandson LOVED the chocolate brownie and icecream :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

having been a few times, we decided on having the food delivered this evening. I can confirm that all went well. The food arrived within the 45 minutes promised and was as good as the times when we have eaten in.

we will certainly be having more deliveries. Great value as well!