Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

ewak

Has anybody been to Amigos Mexican restaurant on London Road?

If so how do rate it?

Cheers

As you can see from the whole thread here, quite a few of us have been, and practically every one of us who has been rate it very well indeed.

It's clean, decent food, and not overly expensive.

• 8 months later...
was shocked to see Amigos has 0 star hygiene rating on the last inspection Sept 2014 - the food was always nice but this is a bit off putting!

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/558023/Amigos-Kitchen-Sheffield

Gosh I'm really suprised about that - although they have just undergone a major refurbishment since then, which meant they were closed for a couple of weeks. I wonder if there's any connection?

I think I will picture in my head that they now have a sparkling new pristine kitchen since that score regardless!

was shocked to see Amigos has 0 star hygiene rating on the last inspection Sept 2014 - the food was always nice but this is a bit off putting!

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/558023/Amigos-Kitchen-Sheffield

Its not very difficult to get a 5 star rating. Getting a zero must have meant serious food hygiene issue.

Where business pose an imminent risk to health i.e where there is an active rodent infestation, severe drainage problems or filthy conditions – council enforcement officers will act to close a business down immediately until it has rectified the problems.

When a business gets bigger people start cutting corners to maximize profits...bulk cook and dish it microwaved. hygiene is always at the bottom.

• 2 months later...