Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

ewak

Might I suggest some photos (if possble) of 'Mi Amigo' and it's crew on the walls. They crashed their Flying Fortress into the woods in Endcliffe Park in order not to bring down the aircraft on children playing football in the park, killing all 12 of them.

They were Mexican American WW11 heroes, I bet they would have loved your place.

Popped in an hour a go and I'm now happily sat at my desk with a full tummy! Very very nice lunch, would recommend to all. There does appear to be some teething problems, and things did take a little longer than they should but it was good where it matters most - the food.

not positive but i think burritos is in a corn wrap, enchiladas in a corn wrap then topped with salsa and cheese and baked, and quesadillas are layered like a sandwich with a filling then cooked

Thank you :)

Popped in an hour a go and I'm now happily sat at my desk with a full tummy! Very very nice lunch, would recommend to all. There does appear to be some teething problems, and things did take a little longer than they should but it was good where it matters most - the food.

thanks for your visit & nice comments about our food , sorry if we made you wait a bit long , everything is prepared freshly on order ,i can assure you we will get better & faster with time , thanks for recommending our food & hope to see you again .

Menu sounds good. How late are you open? I'm thinking of a burrito to commiserate on Wednesday evening...

at the moment we are open from 9am to 10pm in the evening monday to friday.

12 -10 on saturday, we will assess this after couple of weeks & see if we need to make any changes to it.

Myself and 2 work colleagues decided to give Amigos a whirl today for lunch and we were not dissapointed.

2 of us had the Chiken Mole Gorditas and the other had a Burrito, we also shared a portion of Cheese Nachos.

All of the food waste lovely, both in taste and presentation, especially liked the little pots fo soured cream etc

We did find the portions a little small although that's probably cause we all have rather large apprtites - we'll certainly be back though.