Did you go to Rebels heavy rock club on a Sat night, early 1980s?

http://www.borracho.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rock/index.shtml

Just thought I'd point out to all the aging rockers amongst us that there have been another few pages of pics put on the Rock Reunited site .

So come on is anyone featured?

Don't be shy!!

Luckily there aren't any more of me the two that there are are quite bad enough

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by WallBuilder

http://www.borracho.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rock/index.shtml

Just thought I'd point out to all the aging rockers amongst us that there have been another few pages of pics put on the Rock Reunited site .

So come on is anyone featured?

Don't be shy!!

Luckily there aren't any more of me the two that there are are quite bad enough

Are you the handsome dog owner? ;)

Originally posted by djbob

i am bob maltby. I was dj at rebels for a number of years.great times. Iremember motorhead coming in one night and trashing one of the bouncers cars when they left. Thanks to Panda79 for his comment, nice to know people still remember me. Im not djing at the moment but there are times when i miss it ,the music the people, still i suppose we have to grow up sometime.

Are you the Bob who used to DJ at the Penthouse?

• 4 months later...

Early 80s Rebels, used to go most Mondays, Wednesdays Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays money allowing. Had some fantastic nights and some fantastic memories. Was even one of Bob's "*******" glass collectors for a while. Bob - Hello and thanks for some great times.

yes i was at penthouse before it closed down and became dollars. I then started at rebels when it first opened in the early eighties and was there until 1990.

DOLLARS???? I dont remember that? That cant have been open very long as have no recollection of it at all between Penthouse about 1979 and Rebels in Jan 1982.

Archived