Unfragrant work colleagues

How do you broach a work colleague in this hot spell about how they stink like a rotting corpse and a bath in domestos would be a good idea?

It gets on my nerves, I have to get up and move when this 'person' comes near me the smell is atrocious!

There is no other way than to tell them they stink like a dead otter.

How do you broach a work colleague in this hot spell about how they stink like a rotting corpse and a bath in domestos would be a good idea?

It gets on my nerves, I have to get up and move when this 'person' comes near me the smell is atrocious!

I used to work with a colleague who was the same. I came into work early one morning and left anonimously a wrapped up present of soap/deodrant etc on his desk. It seemed to do the trick.

Ha now that is quality!

Do you think these people don't realise or don't care. I feel sorry for the people that have to work next to him, the assault on my nostrils is only in passing thank god!

Out of interest you think its more a male trait or equal?

Why not bring it up in general conversation at break? Somrehing along the lines of 'Went into a pub last week and this hot weather is making some people REALLY smelly...maybe their mates should have a word with them because I don't think they realise'

May make him/her review their personal hygiene.

Why not bring it up in general conversation at break? Somrehing along the lines of 'Went into a pub last week and this hot weather is making some people REALLY smelly...maybe their mates should have a word with them because I don't think they realise'

May make him/her review their personal hygiene.

I think that's too subtle for this person, things go over his head that much he could be a champion limbo dancer!

There was a chap who used to work at my place and he proper pen and inked. You could walk down a corridor or get in a lift and tell he had been there, it was that bad.

People complained to managers who responded with “I can’t smell anything”

He’s left now, probably stinking out some other poor sods workspace.

You can get a shower in 5 minutes, its not that hard.

I used to work with a colleague who was the same. I came into work early one morning and left anonimously a wrapped up present of soap/deodrant etc on his desk. It seemed to do the trick.

That's about the same as we did to our 6th form teacher back in the day. He came in one morning and everyone had a can of deodorant on their desk.

He took it well, and never stunk after that!

Archived