Unfragrant work colleagues

I've always wondered why I get loads of bath sets and body sprays for presents....:confused::help:

And why I keep finding a can of Lynx and a bottle of bleach at my place in the meeting room....

And the wearing of a peg on the nose a compulsory rule?

Where the hell do you work??!! Sounds awful!

Its not the best place to work when the quartet of queasyness are there but what can you do?

They are all good at their jobs and so the managment wont even entertain sacking them for their crimes against humanity.

Where do you work?

It's definately a male thing. I always end up sitting next to people like this on the bus.

Little Mermaid, he bore you with this every morning and makes you listen to Green Day, dump him!

Haddock, same place as you, take the hint and get a bath!

Oh the joys of retirement! I'd forgotten what it's like to share an office with an aroma of awfulness. :gag: I still travel on public transport and that can have its moments too. Honest sweat from a day's work is one thing, unwashed clothes and body is gross. Shower gel and soap is cheap as chips in Home Bargains. ;)

Little Mermaid, he bore you with this every morning and makes you listen to Green Day, dump him!

Haddock, same place as you, take the hint and get a bath!

:hihi::hihi: You think you've got it bad sharing an office with him? You don't have to live in the same house as haddock's bum! :hihi:

Seriously, if its who I think it is then no amount of sublty is going to work is it? :roll: He's about as subtle as a sledgehammer!

PS. I choose to listen to the brilliance that is Green Day, you gotta problem with that? :P

Archived