Unfragrant work colleagues

I used to work with a 'woman' who used to tell you that she had semen dribbling down her legs.

Her husband had to have sex in the morning like most of us need coffee. You could smell it, too.

:gag:yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkk:gag:

I used to work with a 'woman' who used to tell you that she had semen dribbling down her legs.

Her husband had to have sex in the morning like most of us need coffee. You could smell it, too.

that's the most disgusting thing I've ever read - the passion is admirable (good luck to 'em) but the shower is close by!

Quick - where's the brain bleach? That is totally disgusting. :gag:

BO can be a medical condition. A guy where I work has it and he has had some sort of operation which has apparently improved his smell but he still hums really badly. He uses a special max strength deodorant and even changes his shirt a couple of times a day. He is quite embarressed by his problem but him and his colleagues have to put up with it.

There are 4 stinkies at my place of work

On has **** breath and BO, another has BO that can make youre eyes water at 100 paces, one more seems to think coming into work in clothes he hasent washed for over a week is such a fab idea in this heat and the last is just a rank scrubber who thinks nothing of goin for a tomtit before lunch an not washin thier hands.

Oh we also have another who eats and smell like a pig!!

I think its safe to say that no-one believes you.

Archived