Catholic uproar gets World Cup Ad banned.

Just think. If the ad had mocked the Muslim religion the death threats would be flying around like straw in a gale

really? but it would only be the isolated few:roll: those who do not represent the true faith:roll: you know the lunitic fringe:roll: true followers of the peace loving islamic faith would have delt with this issue as the catholics did:roll::roll::roll:

you should get a victim tattoo

You should go and get some help with your extremist views. You are new to this forum and I don't see you lasting very long. You don't even appear to understand irony and I doubt you have much in the way of intelligence but feel free to prove me wrong.

You should go and get some help with your extremist views. You are new to this forum and I don't see you lasting very long. You don't even appear to understand irony and I doubt you have much in the way of intelligence but feel free to prove me wrong.

do you have cats?

Explain it all away. ahh isn't that nice?

All is well with the world because it wasn't banned but pulled but still no complaint about freedom of expression this or freedom of expression that, except Jimmy, who would have done but didn't for other reasons :lol:

you should go and get some help with your extremist views. You are new to this forum and i don't see you lasting very long. You don't even appear to understand irony and i doubt you have much in the way of intelligence but feel free to prove me wrong.

ok ill bite what extremist views?

I doubt it's even a he TBH.:suspect:

I think if its offencive then why not get it banned, it seems to be the culture now a days and especially since they feel that the media is against them because they have challenged them on the peadofilia aligations of late.

Christians have taken it on the chin for many a year, maybe now they are willing to spit their own dummy out now that we don't live in a world where they dominate our sociaty as the church once did ?

I think if its offencive then why not get it banned, it seems to be the culture now a days and especially since they feel that the media is against them because they have challenged them on the peadofilia aligations of late.

THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ARGUMENT.

i was looking at how the offended delt with the situation.

THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ARGUMENT.

i was looking at how the offended delt with the situation.

Yes look again, by getting it stopped! and whilst you are at it look again at how the apologists squirm about to make excuses and justifications for the removal of the ad.:hihi:

Archived