Busker auditions and regulation

Buskers  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Buskers

• Let the public decide
    • Let the council decide

Would the public know a good performer from a bad one?

Joshua Bell busked for 43 minutes in an Underground station in Washington in January.

Hardly anybody paid any attention. He collected $32.17.

Not a very good busker then.

Everyone must have a story about an exceptional busker. I know I have a few examples of brilliant busking.

It's not about being a good musician (necessarily), it's much more complicated than that.

• 5 months later...

just thought I would reply to this, maybe not in right section, but I was looking for a half decent busker to perform at my wedding, maybe three songs, already chosen, lol, and earn themselves a bit of wad ( not that much but a little, lol), anyone know of one that might be interested?

just thought I would reply to this, maybe not in right section, but I was looking for a half decent busker to perform at my wedding, maybe three songs, already chosen, lol, and earn themselves a bit of wad ( not that much but a little, lol), anyone know of one that might be interested?

What are the songs? I'm not a busker but I can sing, a bit...

Archived