Contacting a Polish insurance company

Does anyone have any experience in contacting polish insurance companies?

My wife was hit by a polish truck driver on monday,got all his details,reg number,policy number,home address ect.....his insurance company is compensa vienna insurance group,they look quite a big company,but i cannot find anyway of contacting them....anyone any experiance of the procedure,our insurance company say its up to us to persue the matter.

Was the accident in the UK or in Poland? Is your wife's insurance fully comp or third party? If it's fully comp they should help, surely.

The only other suggestion I can make is contact the FSA, ask if they have details of the Polish insurance regulator and then contact them to see if they can put you in touch. It's a long way round but may help.

Was the accident in the UK or in Poland? Is your wife's insurance fully comp or third party? If it's fully comp they should help, surely.

The only other suggestion I can make is contact the FSA, ask if they have details of the Polish insurance regulator and then contact them to see if they can put you in touch. It's a long way round but may help.

Unfortunatley she was third party at the time,she's been on my insurance,so no no claims,fully comp was an arm and a leg,so we went third party untill she got some no claims built up....the accident happened in the uk.

My OH brother was crashed into by a polish waggon driver a few weeks back down on brightside lane.

His insurance sorted it all out the contacting the claiment ect and his car is all fixed and back on the road now :)

Archived