Serious matter, need help from someone who knows law

Mind your own bizz.

If you really want to be a goody two shoes, why not go help starving kids or something.

Duplicate certificates is no big deal, if they cant do the job they attain with them they will be fired.

Yeah because we need people pretending to be Doctors killing someone before they get found out.

Yeah because we need people pretending to be Doctors killing someone before they get found out.

Well I wouldn't go that far, But no doubt the rate the population is increasing is drastic. To however imply that you want doctors to kill people I think is to much

Let's straight to the point. I suspect that my apartment mate (We rent the same apartment but we are not close, I have no idea about her background apart from she is a university student in Manchester) engaged in duplicating various University degree certificate. There are times when she was on the phone when dealing with this business with her "client" and "partners", that's why I'm sure she has involved in illegal business. I feel the need to report this to the police but if I do, she will know that I am the one who report to police. She might do something bad to me to take revenge. I am so scare and worry about this. Also I have a concern about after reporting to the police, I myself will be in trouble as they need my evidence and that sort of thing. Im 100% innocent but I just dont want to be in trouble which will interrupt my normal life. Should I call the police or someone who is more appropriate? From what I overheard in the past nine months, she ran this business for few years till now. So I suspect she might be already aware of things like getting rid of evidence or something like that, police might found nothing in her computer, then I will be ended up facing her in apartment and worrying whole day(worry about how if she put poison in my food or kettle). can you please help me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Are you sure that your not upto your neck in it and its due for coming on top or you are getting cold feet and your trying to distance yourself from the impending arrests ? :D

Sorry, I just have a skepticle mind.

Get out, then work out if you want to inform the authorities when you are clear and out of danger ;)

There is uncountable universities that are involved. What I mean is, they can just produce a bogus certificate of any university. So far I know University of Leeds, Lancaster, LSE, Bristol, Warwick, Manchester, Salford, Nottingham, Birmingham, Aston are involved, basically all famous university I would say (Who would spend money to get a bogus certificate of some lousy university). IMHO, The only University may not involed are Cambridge and Oxford.

P.S: I wonder if this would appear in headlines tomorrow. LOL

That's a lot more information than you had at the start of the thread.

do you have a list of what she reproduces certificate wise i quite fancy being a doctor :hihi: .ring the notw up tell them you know of this scam then leave it up to them to get the ball rolling but tell them they are selling to foreign nationals (if she not allready )and then by this time next week we can be reading it for ourselves. oh and i forgot to add if her boyfriends called igor get yourself out of there fast she rumbled you :hihi:

people who reproduce degree certificates to enable fraudulent beliefs that the holders of the degree are genuine are not helping this great country, I say report the matter to the police and give evidence against your so called flat mate as she is breaking the law and deserves to go to prison, the problem that you have my friend is that the local police in sheffield are not very good at the job that they are paid good money to do, on our behalf, the police have to listen to your concerns and activley investigate those concerns however trivial or serious they may seem

yes go straight to snig hill and ask to speak to someone from south yorkshire police fraud squad.:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Archived