Serious matter, need help from someone who knows law

What are you doing going through her personal files ?

my thoughts exactly! bloody glad I don't share a flat with Sherlock Holmes there - god - perhaps he's/she's misunderstood one end of her conversation and just had a rifle thro' her belongings to be on the safe side - wouldn't share a laundry basket with him/her!!!

Let's straight to the point. I suspect that my apartment mate (We rent the same apartment but we are not close, I have no idea about her background apart from she is a university student in Manchester) engaged in duplicating various University degree certificate. There are times when she was on the phone when dealing with this business with her "client" and "partners", that's why I'm sure she has involved in illegal business. I feel the need to report this to the police but if I do, she will know that I am the one who report to police. She might do something bad to me to take revenge. I am so scare and worry about this. Also I have a concern about after reporting to the police, I myself will be in trouble as they need my evidence and that sort of thing. Im 100% innocent but I just dont want to be in trouble which will interrupt my normal life. Should I call the police or someone who is more appropriate? From what I overheard in the past nine months, she ran this business for few years till now. So I suspect she might be already aware of things like getting rid of evidence or something like that, police might found nothing in her computer, then I will be ended up facing her in apartment and worrying whole day(worry about how if she put poison in my food or kettle).

If your user name is the one you are generally known by, then I think it won't be long before she realises that you are suspicious of her. If she is up to no good she'll be mad - and if she is innocent she'll be furious!

Please report it.

Firstly it is illegal and secondly it is unfair to those students who have spent years and thousands of pounds on gaining a genuine qualification.

Also, if you don't report it you risk being charged as an accessory.

P.S The Police frequent Sheffield Forum so they may well be getting in touch with you anyway

Please report it.

Firstly it is illegal and secondly it is unfair to those students who have spent years and thousands of pounds on gaining a genuine qualification.

Also, if you don't report it you risk being charged as an accessory.

P.S The Police frequent Sheffield Forum so they may well be getting in touch with you anyway

I would be suprised if they got in touch with him, they hardly get in touch once you report a crime or are a victim of one.

Well.. first of all I dont live in sheffield. So you all might be interested to know why am I here? The answer is sheffield forum is quite a famous forum from the results of googling.. Also.. I will report this to crimestoppers, please read the whole thread again because someone you appeared to be missed out something of misunderstood something that I have said clearly(I did do some edit on my post though).

Well.. first of all I dont live in sheffield. So you all might be interested to know why am I here? The answer is sheffield forum is quite a famous forum from the results of googling.. Also.. I will report this to crimestoppers, please read the whole thread again because someone you appeared to be missed out something of misunderstood something that I have said clearly(I did do some edit on my post though).

manchester. she's got he crew after you.:hihi:

Archived