Can you cancel your holiday to America if the beach is covered in oil?

Oh dear oh dear. You may want to check your own spelling before you criticise others.
Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear. I struck a nerve, thought you might have a sense of humour, sorry.:confused:

It was called the Brain Drain at the time (1867). You may have heard about it. THe Government was quite concerned about it, and rightly so.:D

Interesting. I thought most of the people who emigrated then went to make up the numbers of those killed in the War of Northern Aggression.;)

Stop knocking Americans ,its not their fault ,after all we taught them everything they know,I mean they haven't even got their own language,they talk English for gods sake..well sort of ;)
I like your avatar, pity you don't have a team to go with it. See you again next world cup, maybe.:)

Interesting. I thought most of the people who emigrated then went to make up the numbers of those killed in the War of Northern Aggression.;)
oops, keyboard screwed up again, whatever. Also known as the war between the states by those of Southern persuasion. Have you ever been to Gettysburg?:)

oops, keyboard screwed up again, whatever. Also known as the war between the states by those of Southern persuasion. Have you ever been to Gettysburg?:)

After sitting through around 4 hours and 20 mins of the movie Gettysburg, I feel like I've been there.

Stop knocking Americans ,its not their fault ,after all we taught them everything they know,I mean they haven't even got their own language,they talk English for gods sake..well sort of ;)

Aye lad they talk a sort of English just like yawfawk do o'er theer east o't Pennines :D

Archived