Is your employer letting you watch next Wednesdays game?

I work in the Private Sector and my employer is putting a big screen in a meeting room and letting anyone watch the game on the condition that they make the missing time up during the week.

I’m wondering what other employers are and aren’t doing and whether any differences apply between Public and Private employers.

Guest sibon
I work in the Private Sector and my employer is putting a big screen in a meeting room and letting anyone watch the game on the condition that they make the missing time up during the week.

I’m wondering what other employers are and aren’t doing and whether any differences apply between Public and Private employers.

I work in the Public Sector, so I haven't got anything to do anyway. My employer has said that we can all watch the match on our iPhones. We will be required to make up the time by drinking more coffee and scratching our arses with biros. :)

I work in the Public Sector, so I haven't got anything to do anyway. My employer has said that we can all watch the match on our iPhones. We will be required to make up the time by drinking more coffee and scratching our arses with biros. :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Sarky bugger. :thumbsup:

Archived