England flag nicked

To the Ignorant <removed> who nicked my england flag from my balcony last night hope u rot and youre happy now youve ripped it off , its been there all week not hurting or interfering with anyone hope u strangle yourself with it

Are you really that upset about it? It's only a flag! Sure, it was stolen from you, but blimey, calm down!

Are you really that upset about it? It's only a flag! Sure, it was stolen from you, but blimey, calm down!

You're quite right. I think we should all get together to try to work out a monetary value below which we'll not bother about people nicking stuff and above which we'll be allowed to get upset. I'll suggest £5. Oh and we'll no longer consider the principle at stake when someone decides that they have just as much right to something you bought as you do.

Guest sibon
Maybe it upset some middle class/leftist person who thought it might offend some minority ethnic group who really don't give a damn about you flying your own flag in your own Country? Its a thought.

Or, just possibly, someone had a few too many and nicked it for a laugh. Which of the two possibilities do you consider to be the most likely

Its a thought.

Maybe it upset some middle class/leftist person who thought it might offend some minority ethnic group who really don't give a damn about you flying your own flag in your own Country? Its a thought.

It's a troll :roll:

I think we can safely say that ethnic groups are not offended by flags being flown but some people will believe anything :rolleyes:

Archived