Would You Like to Live in North Korea?

Would you like to live in North Korea?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to live in North Korea?

• Yes Comrade - Dear Leader here I come
    • No way i am a bloated Western Capitalist and proud of it

The people have probably been told that they've already won it! Either that or they've announced the date for the execution of the whole team if they don't.

i saw this on match of the day yesterday .

they certainly have . according to the offical state broadcast of the highlights of the games the final score was

north korea 1

brazil 0

they certainly have . according to the offical state broadcast of the highlights of the games the final score was

north korea 1

brazil 0

You mean according to an extremely obvious fake youtube video right?

You mean according to an extremely obvious fake youtube video right?

this is the same footage that was shown on match of the day yesterday , from the official state tv station - BEFORE it appeared on youtube.

i think whoever uploaded it on youtube had videoed it from the tv.

this is the same footage that was shown on match of the day yesterday , from the official state tv station - BEFORE it appeared on youtube.
How do you know that?

I take it you have a source for that information other than the description on a youtube video?

i think whoever uploaded it on youtube had videoed it from the tv.

I think whoever uploaded it edited it together themselves and wrote their own subtitles over some other Korean news broadcast.

C'mon bro it is so obviously fake its almost funny.

I honestly thought you were gonna say you were joking, and be like 'grow a sense of humour Jimmy' but no, you really did believe it, how quaint.

The people have probably been told that they've already won it! Either that or they've announced the date for the execution of the whole team if they don't.

I don't think they're going to execute the team if they lose. They'll probably make them listen to those Vulvazela thingies for 10 hours at a time.

north korea 1

brazil 0

You've probably got it mixed up with this one, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8742773.stm. It's easily done Del me old son.

north korea 1

brazil 0

I wonder if they could get away with it? TV is controlled by the state and the internet & mobile phones are banned I believe.

There are a few left wing people on here so how many of you would like to take the plung and defect to North Korea?

The strict disciplinarian ethic of the North Korean authorities ensures there is verry little crime or delinquency there, which I thought would have made it a hugely attractive place to live for some of the Forum's more right wing members.

The strict disciplinarian ethic of the North Korean authorities ensures there is verry little crime or delinquency there, which I thought would have made it a hugely attractive place to live for some of the Forum's more right wing members.

Would Benny be made to work?

Archived