Cam/timing belt audi tt

How much would I have to pay for the above to be fitted to an 05 audi tt 1.8. I don't really want to take it to the main dealer but is it advisable to take it to a regular garage and would it be done to the same standard?

I'm shooting in the dark here so any suggestions appreciated.

How much would I have to pay for the above to be fitted to an 05 audi tt 1.8. I don't really want to take it to the main dealer but is it advisable to take it to a regular garage and would it be done to the same standard?

this blokes is good http://www.maintainyouraudi.co.uk/

I would take it to Audi myself. I got loads of prices from garages and non matched Audis which was lower. I also had the waterpump done on my Audi and it all came in at £360 inc VAT.

Bear in mind the 2 yr warranty on their work, so if engine goes bang due to belt failure you have some recourse.

Try Westside Motor Co. Sharrowvale Rd. They did my old audi. I think was about £200 a few years back.

Archived