How do you stop your child from smoking?

Yep. Try google. Failing that, get off your bum and visit the library. :)

The exercice will do you good. Hate to have to tell you this, but you look out of shape. A jaundice triangle can't be healthy!

I was hoping you could enlighten me, as the library is closed at the moment. But I guess you don't know what they mean either.

I tried google for the word "transinct" - and the top result in the world is your post. I was hoping you knew what it meant, seeing as you seem to be the world authority on its usage.

I was hoping you could enlighten me, as the library is closed at the moment. But I guess you don't know what they mean either.

I tried google for the word "transinct" - and the top result in the world is your post. I was hoping you knew what it meant, seeing as you seem to be the world authority on its usage.

I was hoping you could wait until the library is open, make a visit, get some facts, then come back to me with a little more knowledge under your belt. :)

How do you think we can we stop our children from smoking my friend? :confused:

I agree with this carly'.

As a parent, you feel like your hands have been tied by a group of do-gooders that have no idea what it is like to be a parent.

What do you want to do, that you can't because of 'do-gooders', out of interest?

A friend of my wife is in a right state because her son of 13 comes home mangled most nights and gives her some really bad abuse. She knows what she wants to do to sort him out, but dare not do it because the lad is boxing clever!

What does she want to do?

I have been asked on several occassions to go and speak to the lad, but will not. Can you blame me!?

?

Do-gooders won't allow you to speak to him? How do you talk?

I was hoping you could wait until the library is open, make a visit, get some facts, then come back to me with a little more knowledge under your belt. :)

British Library Catalogue Search for "Helston Report" - 5 results, none published after 1900

The Library of Congress Search for "Helston Report" - no results.

Highfield library catalogue - no record of any Professor Helston as either contributor or author.

Am I spelling it correctly?

Archived