Sheffield skinheads in the 80s

bellis

The ironies of some of the kidz was amazing, Asian skinheads?Not that that is too unusual, but NF badge wearer's. However they weren't actually signed up members of the afore mentioned organisation.

Some of the girls were ok, especially Diane and l remember another couple, one Nikki and another Jane who were all sound. The lads were rather naive to say the least but had respect for myself and my boys.

I was never a green bomber jacket or 16 holer dm wearer, quality clobber was the order of the day!

Who are you?

• 3 weeks later...
Gallery? You mean the SHOWBOAT MOB? Yeah I know Galley and all them, used to stand up there as well and go to the Spring Street project. I always thought Skinner was a ****** and I hear he's now a drugs councillor for Sheffield probabtion services?

The gallery was down at the markets, we all used to meet up there at one time, and i still see Galley :) , he delivers my chinese take away every friday lol :P

Hahahaha!! I got a mention in your list....and yeah Coley (RIP) didn't he have an accident involving a train? Mozzle..."I like prison, they do good dinners" :D ...Trina, Traci and Mel and Helen Murphy were a gang in their own right. :D

Hahahaha, great to know someone appreciates my memory! ;), yes, sadly Coley was hit by a train near london road in december 1985, he was only 19, he was a good friend and i still think of him a lot, poor kid.

As for mozzle, lol we always used to say he went inside just for his christmas dinner, his mom must have been a lousy cook ;) lol, n i was one of the girls in traci n trinas little gang (when i wasn't grounded!!) lmao, n how could i forget murphy?, she was a great laugh, i'll add her to my 'little list' now :)

Hahahaha, great to know someone appreciates my memory! ;), yes, sadly Coley was hit by a train near london road in december 1985, he was only 19, he was a good friend and i still think of him a lot, poor kid.

As for mozzle, lol we always used to say he went inside just for his christmas dinner, his mom must have been a lousy cook ;) lol, n i was one of the girls in traci n trinas little gang (when i wasn't grounded!!) lmao, n how could i forget murphy?, she was a great laugh, i'll add her to my 'little list' now :)

So which one of those lovely ladies were you? Cos you obviously know me?

• 2 weeks later...

I was a mod in the mid 80's ...got chased a fare few times down the moor by the skinheads ..lol.. we had an all girls scooter club and used to meet up at the cafe just up that little road opposite the band stand:)

I ended up going out with one of the skinheads ..towards the end of the 80's alot bought scooters and ended up on the rallys with us ..scooter skins ..lol.:D

Can any of you remember Kev Roache?? ..and a punk girl called Seb?

I was a mod in the mid 80's ...got chased a fare few times down the moor by the skinheads ..lol.. we had an all girls scooter club and used to meet up at the cafe just up that little road opposite the band stand:)

I ended up going out with one of the skinheads ..towards the end of the 80's alot bought scooters and ended up on the rallys with us ..scooter skins ..lol.:D

Can any of you remember Kev Roache?? ..and a punk girl called Seb?

Seb? Adolfs sister?