Sheffield skinheads in the 80s

bellis

in the retro part of the star on sat i came across this pic of some of my friends taken outside the bow centre on west street http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/ricgm2002/?action=view&current=skinheads-1.jpg i got names for at least four of them but cant remember them all this pic has to be at least 28 years old good old days :hihi:

is there anyway to make it bigger its way too small to tell properly...i even tried downloading it but its the same size

interesting pic

Edited by melthebell

in the retro part of the star on sat i came across this pic of some of my friends taken outside the bow centre on west street http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/ricgm2002/?action=view&current=skinheads-1.jpg i got names for at least four of them but cant remember them all this pic has to be at least 28 years old good old days :hihi:

Gary clarke,mick platts,Andy Hodson,debbie aston,Eric Hoyland.Karam? and his sister?....

the people in the pic are khaled rahman mick platts andy hodson malcom hoyland and yasmin lincon

ABSOLUTELY BANG ON...I am the tall one at the back .still have a pint with Hoddy now and then in Ball/Ringside last heard plattsy was abroad dont see any of the others nowadays

plattsy now back at home he goes in the wharncliffe and ball you must have missed him when you go in. yasmin died a cpl of years back (cancer ?) not seen malcom hoyland for years but see their eric in wharncliffe once a week. last heard from khaled on xmas day he was in the wharny

plattsy now back at home he goes in the wharncliffe and ball you must have missed him when you go in. Yasmin died a cpl of years back (cancer ?) not seen malcom hoyland for years but see their eric in wharncliffe once a week. Last heard from khaled on xmas day he was in the wharny
its sad news about yasmin... Do you see her brother anymore ? Cant remember his name always refered to him as lincoln used to knock around on flower estate together in the 80"s.....