Sheffield skinheads in the 80s

bellis

kev roache from parson cross is a biker now , well he has been for quite a number of years , and he holds down a steady job these days quite a reformed respectable young man is our mr roache lol
SEE HIM ON A REGULAR BASIS:hihi:when he worked at vital with me he spent more saturdays on van watch (AMMERED) HE IS WELDING NOW FOR NETWORK RAIL DOING OK....

• 4 weeks later...

I remember playing a gig at the George IV with the demented and Stevo was the drummer- someone told me he was the leader of the pond street skins and I was beicking myself when his entourage showed up chanting "pond street skins we are here , s**g your birds and drink your beer".... Weird thing was, as I was tuning up, Stevo came over, asked if I was ok- I told him I was a bit on edge and he put his hand on my shoulder, smiled and said " you're gonna be ok mate , just enjoy yourself" and you know what ? I did!