Sheffield skinheads in the 80s

bellis

Originally Posted by ricgem2002

in the retro part of the star on sat i came across this pic of some of my friends taken outside the bow centre on west street i got names for at least four of them but cant remember them all this pic has to be at least 28 years old good old days

mick platts is my big bruvna!! stumbled across the page a few days ago he's buzzin just reading some of the comments is bringing it all back .......got him lookin through his old photo's thnx for the memories :D

One Saturday afternoon there was about ten of us skins in the cafe in the sheaf market when a gang of rockers got up from there table as they walked past us one of them lite a match an put it out on my arm all he'll broke lose that day still have the Mark on arm

Anyone know what mezzy

is doing now I went out with him for about two years

dont know i havent seen mezzy since we was on the fair together back in the late 80s , i was on robinsons waltzer just before mezzy joind up with stewart robinsons , great lad ......... alan .

Is it the same mezzy his first name was Paul had two sisters Marie and pat

not sure about his sissters , he use to hang around town some times on the show boat , when i first met mezzy he wore a fishtail parker but that was years ago . the last time i saw him was at east bank road on stewarts waltzer in the 80s not seen anything of him since if its the same lad that is . cant remember any of his x girlfriends though as i say it was years ago .i did know a marie who hung around on the show boat back in the early 80s , started to hang around with a girl called diane with long dark hair use to go with nad ....

Edited by famo