If real life could be like any film, which would you choose?

The Invisible Man....I've always fancied being able to be invisible. I used to fancy having an invisible bubble that not only would make me totally invisible but would take me anywhere I wanted to go.

James Bond life would be fun. Defending the country against evil doers, endless gorgeous women and martinis' "shaken not stirred", exotic places all over the world and all those fantastic cars to tool around in. Best part though is no matter how hard the bad guys try they never manage to kill me

Grease...

Imagine walking in the town centre, and then seeing 100 people spontaneously bursting into song? And singing a really catchy song that had never been heard before, and you yourself know all the words but you really haven't a clue why.

:help:

And why?

I would pick The Notebook, but maybe that's because I've just watched it again for the 3rd time. :hihi: It's the most beautiful love I've ever seen.

I'm with you on The Notebook, i wish i was Noah :help:

No film at all. My life was always pretty happy except for a short dark period but it could never be better and happier than it is now

James Bond life would be fun. Defending the country against evil doers, endless gorgeous women and martinis' "shaken not stirred", exotic places all over the world and all those fantastic cars to tool around in. Best part though is no matter how hard the bad guys try they never manage to kill me

Come on Harleyman, make your mind up!

:hihi:

Archived