Flights to states: does anyone know how to get cheap flights?

It depends where you want to go in the states and when. Over independence day (and other big holidays) tickets are expensive. Going direct to the airline can get cheaper tickets, also going to the next state can make the price drop. I flew to Newark (New Jersey) with Continental and it was £264 for a return, it only took a fifty minute $18.00 bus trip to get to central Manhatten where I was staying.

I am a Pilot myself and travel a lot on staff discounts, but when I have to buy normal passenger tickets I find ebooker.com the cheapest and its a simple website to use.

took this advice, i got the 13th jul / 2nd aug man- jfk for £598.looking at other sites i think ths is pretty good, could be a gem hiding out there somwhere but i could be searching for days and wanted to get it booked and put to sleep , so to speak. so thanks david im happy with that , and thanks eveyone for the help and advice.

Archived