Children at weddings?

i would ask the parents for there opinion, some might like to have a few alcoholic beverages without there child being there! but some might struggle to get sitters. my personal opinion is that there fine to be invited to evening doo, but its your wedding so you decision!

Good Luck x

i would ask the parents for there opinion, some might like to have a few alcoholic beverages without there child being there! but some might struggle to get sitters. my personal opinion is that there fine to be invited to evening doo, but its your wedding so you decision!

Good Luck x

cheers, also would yo feel obliged to sort some sort of entertainment out for them

Depends on if the kids are hooligans who are going to run wild and annoy everyone.

If the kids are intelligent enough to be able to keep themselves entertained without running riot, then that is fine (IMO)

As someone who DJs weddings I regularly see well dressed and smart little boys and girls playing on the dance floor before the grown ups feel brave enough to start dancing. Sometimes their parents will hold their hands and dance with them. Most onlookers look on saying 'awwww'.

Generally the tiny children, if there are only one or two, disappear off home after an hour with their respective parents.

At the end of the day it's always nice to have your friends there, even if it's just for an hour or so, if they can't stay for long because of bedtime routines.

As everyone else has said, it's your wedding, you make the choice. Discuss it with your friends who have kids if you're still undecided.

Archived