Bring back fox hunting

You're talking about impact? What bigger impact than 'man' on the natural world? What, we'll just kill every animal on the planet because they slightly inconvenience our existence?

Get a grip. The fox did nothing wrong.

yore saying the fox has done nothing wrong?? so attacking children is normal eh get a grip

Rural foxes are being allowed to increase and overpopulate for the land and food that is available. Habitat is being destroyed for roads,shoping centres and housing, rural foxes are territorial and will remain in situ. New borns will either starve or move on into urban areas.

Personally, I'd much rather the government look at putting more in to stopping violent crime on the streets. If the toffs want to hunt, why can't they hunt chavs insted.

That way everyone is happy as they get to kill something and the chav population is culled.

You're talking about impact? What bigger impact than 'man' on the natural world? What, we'll just kill every animal on the planet because they slightly inconvenience our existence?

You forget that we're selfish, evil little monkeys, and we are only capable of doing anything for (ultimately) selfish reasons; though of course, it's the social custom that we pretend otherwise .... why do you think we pretend?

Get a grip. The fox did nothing wrong.

But 'right' 'wrong' are just human concepts, and as readily interchangeable as, 'this' and 'that'. Nature knows nothing of right and wrong, it is for what it is.

yore saying the fox has done nothing wrong?? so attacking children is normal eh get a grip

Explain to me where the fox has taken joy and pleasure out of it.

The fox is supposed to go out, find food and provide for it's young. If the fox knew it shouldn't attack children, but still does, then that is wrong. But, as far as I know, foxes don't have the ability to think rationally like this. Unless you know something about foxes that I don't, and they are actually criminal masterminds.

You forget that we're selfish, evil little monkeys, and we are only capable of doing anything for (ultimately) selfish reasons; though of course, it's the social custom that we pretend otherwise .... why do you think we pretend?

But 'right' 'wrong' are just human concepts, and as readily interchangeable as, 'this' and 'that'. Nature knows nothing of right and wrong, it is for what it is.

That's what I'm getting at.

Archived