Heard about Hollie Grieg? Alleged victim of paedophile ring.

Or did you mean operation ORE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ore

Media Blackout? I don't think so.

You are one of the most unreliable witnesses I've ever come across.

Wow, sorry slip of the figer.

Yes ORE.

It was in mainstream press,a while ago then went quiet.i and others remember it when reminded.

(Ore its self wasn't covered up just the high profile ones )

You are one of the most close minded, propaganda spouting idiots ive come accross.

Wow, sorry slip of the figer.

Yes ORE.

It was in mainstream press,a while ago then went quiet.i and others remember it when reminded.

(Ore its self wasn't covered up just the high profile ones )

You are one of the most close minded, propaganda spouting idiots ive come accross.

What propaganda?

I've taken the trouble to look up Down's Syndrome to refute the petitions claim that Hollie would have "special memory abilities". Is that propaganda? I call it checking facts - rather than believing everything posted by the conspiracy theorists which is all you do.

What propaganda?

I've taken the trouble to look up Down's Syndrome to refute the petitions claim that Hollie would have "special memory abilities". Is that propaganda? I call it checking facts - rather than believing everything posted by the conspiracy theorists which is all you do.

So that means the whole things a scam ?

I saw the interview with Ann/Hollie and i'm not too aware or bothered what the conspiricy guys are saying about it.

she said nothing about any special memory abilities as far as i recall,its certainly not something that makes me think she must be telling the truth.

If they put a bit of "spin" on it to convince a few to take notice, so what?

The "government" do it ten fold(to stop people taking notice).

I know you find any little detail in such a thread and use it to try and discredit the entire thing.

If you get a buzz from that fine, but i think your a freak.

So that means the whole things a scam ?

I saw the interview with Ann/Hollie and i'm not too aware or bothered what the conspiricy guys are saying about it.

she said nothing about any special memory abilities as far as i recall,its certainly not something that makes me think she must be telling the truth.

If they put a bit of "spin" on it to convince a few to take notice, so what?

The "government" do it ten fold(to stop people taking notice).

I know you find any little detail in such a thread and use it to try and discredit the entire thing.

If you get a buzz from that fine, but i think your a freak.

A do like how you descend into name calling.

Good article here about the complete lack of evidence.

http://www.annaraccoon.com/madeleine-mccann/robert-green-hollie-greig/

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/anna-raccoon-is-a-troubled-and-troubling-individual/

Here is an article that exposes annaraccoon/nundy for what she is and others that pretended to support Hollie only to turn on her.

Interesting that although that article makes a number of personal attacks on the blogger I can't see that it anywhere addresses the main points of the Anna Raccoon blog - the lack of medical evidence from the original examination by a doctor for a start.

Again it makes personal attacks about her comments on the compensation without ever addressing the point that the Criminal Injuries compensation can be awarded on the balance of probabilities that she had been sexually abused.

No rebuttal of the evidence that Roy Greig wasn't murdered.

And on this scant evidence there is a paedophile ring operating in Scotland?

Interesting that although that article makes a number of personal attacks on the blogger I can't see that it anywhere addresses the main points of the Anna Raccoon blog - the lack of medical evidence from the original examination by a doctor for a start.

Again it makes personal attacks about her comments on the compensation without ever addressing the point that the Criminal Injuries compensation can be awarded on the balance of probabilities that she had been sexually abused.

No rebuttal of the evidence that Roy Greig wasn't murdered.

And on this scant evidence there is a paedophile ring operating in Scotland?

This debate is really what should be happening in the public enquiry.

We could spend rest of our days in an "info war",i think we should leave it to honest professionals to decide whos qualified to say and whos not.

I think its too late to get a conviction for paedophilia as they've had plenty of time to cover their tracks(if there were any tracks of course)

But "we" should investigate if it was handled honestly or were "important" people protected from the usual procedures due to their status?

If so, whoever has helped to do that should stand accountable,regardless of weather the accused are guilty or not.

Then hang em high

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/the-home-secretary-and-the-minister-of-justice-to-hold-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the

Just 74 sig's required to reach target of 1000 .(send to home secretary)

Please continue to give support and help it reach ultimate target of 10,000(should no action be taken).

We have a right to know if the case was/is handled lawfully.

Archived